Job Description: Technical Consultant
We are a privately owned company that provides Event IT Services in over 70 countries worldwide with more than 20 unique clients. We offer a great compensation plan, full benefits, company provided laptop and cell phone allowance. This position offers regular domestic and international travel. You could be part of a challenging and rewarding environment working on complex technical projects.
The Technical Consultant is a customer facing technical support position. This person has solid hardware, software, and networking skills. A Technical Consultant is professional, highly dependable, and resourceful.
The job of a Technical Consultant is to provide technical support to the customer. This includes:
- Maintain knowledge of current technologies through research and training as determined by Technology Manager.
- Work under the direction of a technical lead as assigned on events.
- Provide top level technical support for executives and highly technical clients.
- Installation of specific technical requirements required by the client.
- Continual development of leadership and technical skills.
- Develop and maintain professional standards of conduct in the office and on show site.
- Physical demands include: setup and teardown of technical equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Technical Consultant requires a combination of technical support and customer service. Specific skills required include:
- Demonstrate ability to configure and troubleshoot networking equipment from a variety of hardware manufacturers including but not limited to Cisco, Xirrus, HP, etc
- Demonstrate the ability to duplicate or image multiple machines using WDS, Ghost or equivalent software.
- Exhibit grammar and English skills necessary to respond in a professional manner to all business correspondence.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software including but not limited to Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment
- Be well-organized, flexible, proactive, and give attention to details.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Send your resume to email@example.com