Position Summary: Our Inventory Assistant is dedicated to delivering excellence and being a part of a close-knit team. The inventory team coordinates and executes day to day operations of order processing, inventory, logistics, fulfillment, and production, while maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
Commitment: Full-time 8:30am to 5:00pm
Locations: Redmond, Washington
Benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k. You will be eligible for these benefits after successful completion of a 90 day orientation period. We also offer a cell phone allowance as well as a company provided work laptop.
The job of an Inventory assistant is to provide warehouse and event support.
- Assist with order fulfillment, including preparing and packing event equipment.
- Pulling, stacking, and stocking of warehouse equipment.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing requested assets to physical counts and assess accuracy of shipments.
- Receive and ship equipment using inventory management software and scanners.
- Track all equipment for shipping, event support, and client coordination.
- Assist in ensuring security processes are adhered to and maintained.
- Working under the direction of a Project Manager while supporting events.
- Provide inventory support to all areas during events.
- Load-in, setup, support, teardown, and load-out all equipment during events.
- Maintain professional standards of conduct in the office and on show site
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of the inventory department.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
- High-school diploma required
- Must be 21 years of age
- Experience with inventory/ shipping/ and events is preferred
- Forklift certified
The Inventory Assistant requires communication and customer service skills.
- A good understanding of warehouse operations.
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and a focus on execution.
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively.
- Exhibit excellent grammar and writing skills necessary to respond to correspondence in a professional manner.
- Ability to apply logic to solve computer related problems, especially in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Valid Driver’s License and passport.
- Able to successfully pass a background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The specific strength and movement physical demands are:
- Exert up to 40 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Light work usually requires walking or standing to a significant degree
- Stooping – Bending body downward and forward. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires full use of the lower extremities and back muscles
- Kneeling – Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees
- Crouching – Bending body downward and for-ward by bending legs and spine
- Crawling – Moving about on hands and knees or hands and feet
- Reaching – Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Handling – Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Fingers are involved only to the extent that they are an extension of the hand
Send your resume to email@example.com